Thursday, December 25, 2014

Xmas 2014

You know, I wish I had some thoughts. This would be the perfect place to write them down.

Note to whoever left two hamsters at my place: they're totally fine, not trying to kill each other at all. Although I kinda remember there used to be three of them? Could be wrong though.

Note to whoever used to be my girlfriend for the past six years: ah what can I say. Hope you're doing well, I really do.

Note to whoever is reading this: do you know anyone in New York City? I really want a .nyc web URL thingy, but they're only available to people with a physical NYC address. So I wish I knew someone there.

In fact, considering how obsessed I am with the city, I wouldn't mind making some online friends there anyway. I might look into that.

Speaking of which, can you BELIEVE they're replacing the wooden Boardwalk on Coney Island with concrete? It's been there since 1923, and it should damn well stay there. Coney just wouldn't be Coney without it. Please sign the petition on change.org to have it designated a NYC Scenic Landmark. Because it is a damn landmark.

Coney Island's Riegelmann Boardwalk (via wikipedia)

No comments: