Wednesday, December 26, 2007

*.......

So if last night was christmas eve, what's tonight?

Been reading Wikipedia, I already knew that Santa Claus and Sinterklaas (Dutch tradition) are basically the same person (St. Nicholas of Myra, patron saint of Amsterdam, Moscow, archers, children and - hey wait a minute. Earlier today Wikipedia said prostitutes, now that's gone), but apparently they are also somewhat based on Odin, who was all Germanic and in-your-face and shit.

And someone might give a fuck because...

Well interior monologue, it just so happens... Ah, no you're right, it's boring. I'll explain anyway: at work we have a programming language called Odin. God why am I even still typing.

Perhaps it's time to go to sleep.

Yeah, maybe. I'm kind of tired from not doing anything all day.

Perfect... When he's gone I can...

What?

What?

Did you say something?

No... Did you hear something?

Um... I thought, yeah, I mean...

Well I didn't say anything.


Um, okay then. Goodnight.

Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs I bought from that weird guy down the street with the terrarium...

Dude, WTF?


('Interior monologue' idea stolen from Douglas Coupland, the Gum Thief.)
(Pablo Picasso once said "Good artists borrow, great artists steal." Looks like it's time to be a great artist.)
(That last line was stolen from One over Zero.)
(Dude if I'm gonna steal, I gotta stop crediting people.)

No comments: